Availability and Prioritization
The Health Department will host weekly COVID-19 vaccination clinics moving forward. Registration information for upcoming clinics will be posted below.
Walk-In Clinics are held every Monday & Friday at the Health Department in Plattsburg from 8:30AM – Noon & 1:00PM – 4:30PM
There is no out of pocket cost. Please bring an insurance card if you have one. Please call in advance for persons less than 18 years of age to ensure we have the appropriate vaccine available. All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
3rd Doses for Immunocompromised Persons
A 3rd dose of mRNA vaccine is now considered part of the vaccine series for persons with the following immunocompromising conditions:.
- Immune compromised from having undergone a solid organ transplantation, and taking immune suppressing medications.
- Active treatment for solid tumor and/or hematologic malignancies
- Receipt of CAR-T cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Moderate to Severe primary immunodeficiancy (eg., DiGeorge, Wiskott-Aldrich Syndromes)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Immune compromised due to “Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress immune response: high-dose corticosteroids (ie., greater than or equal to 20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blocker or other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory”
Patients presenting for a 3rd dose of vaccine for the above conditions will complete a self-attestation confirming they have one of the above conditions.
COVID-19 Vaccinations are now open to all Missouri Residents (Persons 12 and older)
Other Vaccination Locations
Vaccine is available from numerous providers, including pharmacies. The following links allow you to search for providers who have vaccine based upon zip code: