- Friday October 1st 10AM-2PM – Cameron Fire Department 101 W 2nd St Cameron
- Monday October 4th 10AM-1PM Lathrop Fire Department 109 Pine St Lathrop
- Wednesday October 13th 10AM-1PM Plattsburg Fire Department 105 Bush St Plattsburg
- Monday October 2PM-4:30PM Gower Fire Department 407 N 169 Highway Gower
- Friday October 22nd 2PM-6PM Cameron Fire Department 101 W 2nd St Cameron
The Clinton County Health Department will bill your private insurance, as well as Medicare or Medicaid. You must bring your insurance card with you.
Vaccine is available free of charge for persons who do not have health insurance.
For persons who would like to self-pay for vaccine, the charge will be $30.00 per dose
Please wear clothing with loose sleeves
The Clinton County Health Department will be holding drive-thru flu clinics this year instead of our regular walk-in clinics.
Clinics will be held:
October 2nd from 10AM to 2PM at the Cameron Fire Department
October 12th from 10AM to 2PM at the Lathrop Fire Department
October 14th from 10AM to 2PM at the Plattsburg Fire Department
October 19th from 2PM to 4:30PM at the Gower Fire Department
We accept most private insurance, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. We have publicly funded vaccine available for uninsured and under-insured persons.
Additional shots times are available via appointments, and on a walk-in basis when nursing staff are available. Please give us a call at 816-539-2144 for availability.